Silver Spoon Estate
– As Featured on –
‘The Cellar Door’ S01E05
Here’s the final episode of series one of THE CELLAR DOOR featuring the host George Gayler (@georgogeorge) taking a trip out to beautiful Heathcote for a visit to Silver Spoon Estate. Watch the full episode here > http://www.c31.org.au/series/9213
Meet Peter Young – CEO & Wine Maker
- What it means to be an estate, based on a French concept.
- Operating a solar powered winery.
- Introduction to our new vintages/blends/labels.
- A Spanish inspired blend, humbly titled the GST – Death and Taxes.
- Peter Young’s life as a Geologist and his perspective of the land and soils which make up the beautiful Silver Spoon Estate wines.
Meet Tracie Young – GM, Sales & Marketing
- The inception of the winery
- The Heathcote estate area
- History of the land and paying respect to Aboriginal Sacred Sites
- The Vineyards name and the Silver Spoon fault line that traverses the property.